Exodus Teams are served each year by a network of churches and organisations who provide "ministry placements" for one of our groups.
Why Host an Exodus Team?
Hosting an Exodus team is a great way to amplify or extend the reach of your ministry for 7-10 days, to energise local believers & young people and to serve team members in their discipleship journey.
What Makes a Great Placement?
Exodus Team placements should combine a range of activities to offer adventure, discovery, service and growth. Important aspects include:
- The opportunity to serve and make a difference.
- Connection to the local Christian community.
- Challenge such as new environments or expereinces.
- Daily Team Times
What Makes a Great Host?
A great host is someone who:
- Shares our passion for the gospel and disciple making.
- Cares for the team.
- Finds great oppportunities to serve.
- Organises food, accommodation and transport.
How do I become a Host?
Once we agree a proposal with you then we will set about recruiting a team (Jan-Mar) and guide you through the Preparation phase (April-Jun)