Due the the Boxing Day lockdown Exodus events are all currently operating online. Once we are permitted to restart activities in person we will do so in line with regulations. Our statement below summarises our approach to date:
Exodus is committed to see an army of passionate followers present in the lives of young people.
As we pursue this goal, we are committed to doing all that we can to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff, volunteers and young people.
Therefore we are responding to the risk caused by COVID-19 with a wide range of measures including:
- Developing new creative approaches to tend towards smaller groups, more outdoors and the requirement for social distancing.
- Carrying out updated Risk Assessments, pre event cleaning & contact point wipe down in advance of activities.
- Registering and recording of everyone attending a gathering to enable better planning and contact tracing.
- Setting up welcome desks to regulate entrance and check for symptoms.
- Ensuring social distancing for all activities; 2m if possible outside (no less than 1m) and at least 2m inside.
- Capping attendance at all gatherings to 15 (including Exodus staff & volunteers).
- Requiring that Indoor gatherings:
- Are seated and any seating should be assigned;
- Ensure face-masks for all participants
- Are ventilated wherever possible - without ventilation face masks should be worn.
- Do not include food or drinks.