Exodus Teams aim to provide opportunities to help young people reach their full potential.
Teams are open to individuals in Year 11 and over. Whether your goal is meeting new people, going deeper with God or serving others around the world there is an option to suit you and help you experience the adventure of a lifetime!
Starting in the 2nd week of February, every Exodus team meets regularly for six months to work through one of four small groups courses which includes, getting to know your team mates, fun, discussion, fundraising and a residential.
When it comes to July or August your team will travel to their summer project in with one of our partners around the world.
What are the Small Group courses?
Each team follows one of four courses each of which caters for young people at a different age and stage.
- Ex-plore - DISCOVERING THE CHRISTIAN LIFE - Age 15+ (1st July)
- Ex-change - GOING DEEPER AS A DISCPLE - Age 15+ (1st July)
- Ex-press - DEVELOPING A LIFE OF MINISTRY - AGE 17+ (1st July)
- Ex-tend - BECOMING A DISCIPLE MAKER - AGE 18+ (1st July)
How do I join a team?
- Pick out the location(s) for team meetings that you can attend.
- Choose the small group course which best suits you.
- Choose the destination, nights and dates that suit you.
- From inside a team page click apply and fill in the form .
For all other information check out our how do teams work page.