The Exodus Internship Programme is a fulltime, one year, placement for graduates or school leavers.
It is a great way to explore and develop gifts, see what it takes to organise events, care for volunteers and discover more about Disciple Making Youth Ministry in local regions across Ireland and abroad.
What will I Experience?
The progamme starts with a 3 day residential on 27th and 29th August in Coleraine Exodus Residential Centre. You will then serve in specific ministry role alongside a staff line manager and within one of our centres or departments. Through this you willreceive
- A variety of leadership, service and youth ministry opportunities including being part of an Exodus team.
- Support from a trained and experienced mentor.
- Monthly development days with interns and parachurch staff from across Ireland .
- A chance to participate our Intern Spring Adventure where you will and lead a service project in Romania with the other Exodus Interns.
- Interns Together Conferences (3 during year).
- I.C.E. (Exodus intern training days).
How do I Join?
The links below show the range of different positions available in different centres and teams. They are suitable for Christians with many gifts and personalities.
You can apply online from each page or get in touch to talk about the opportunities for ministry and how they might shape the role to suit you
To be eligible for your first choice placement applications must be received before 5pm on 13th May 2019. Applicants will be shortlisted for interwiew in late May.
For further questions please visit How do Internships work.