1) The bursary will be awarded based on need and will provide a maximum of £150.
2) The bursary is unlikely to be awarded where the team member could have applied for an alternative team with a lower personal contribution.
3) Applications to the bursary scheme must be received by 15th March.
4) Applicants may need to attend an informal interview before assistance is granted.
5) The bursary is for regional teams only - if you are part of a Partner Team (i.e church, parachurch, school), talk to your team leader about the options available to help you with your Personal Contribution.