Serve Exodus as an organisation so that they can better fulfil their mission to call young people to follow Christ. The creativity and communications team provide leadership in key areas of training, resources, communication and fundraising which allow Exodus to serve churches and make disciples.
These roles are based in Exodus Lisburn.
Play your role in the team as your help Exodus communicate with young people, youth leaders, parents and supporters
- Help plan and run fundraising events.
- Build relationships with key groups of Exodus' supporters.
- Mobilise partners to pray and support the work of Exodus.
- Compile content for key communications including prayer letters and annual reports.
Church Support Internship
Play your part in Exodus’ mission to serve the church in disciple making youth ministry. Partner with staff to:
- Plan and deliver training for mentors and small groups leaders
- Support church team leaders throughout the team journey
- Give logistical support to make teams possible.
Media and Design Internship
Bring your creative skills to produce resources that communicate Exodus ministry mission. Use graphics, photography and videography software to:
- Design resources and materials for Exodus events and training.
- Engage with social media to promote Exodus teams and events.
- Design logos and clothing for Exodus teams.